- Pull ahead of the competition with a Throttle Body Spacer for your 128i/328i.
- Increases Air Speed, Improving Performance and Throttle Response
- Black Anodized Finish for a Stealthy Look
- Fits w/ aFe POWER Intakes P/N: 51/54-81012-B/C and 54-13053R/D
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +4 HP & +7 Lbs. x Ft. TQ w/ Throttle Body Spacer and aFe POWER P5R Air Filter (30-10131)
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +3 HP & +5 Lbs. x Ft. TQ w/ Throttle Body Spacer and Factory Air Filter
- CNC-Machined from Durable 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Unique Serrated/Helix Entry Design Creates Turbulence and Reduces Whistle Sounds
- 2008-2013 BMW 128i (E82/E88) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2006-2006 BMW 325i (E90) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2006-2006 BMW 325xi (E90/E91) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2007-2013 BMW 328i (E92/E93) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2007-2011 BMW 328i (E90) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2007-2012 BMW 328i (E91) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2009-2011 BMW 328i xDrive (E90) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2009-2012 BMW 328i xDrive (E91) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2009-2013 BMW 328i xDrive (E92) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2007-2008 BMW 328xi (E90/E91/E92) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2006-2006 BMW 330i (E90) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas|2006-2006 BMW 330xi (E90) N52 Engine L6 3.0L Gas
- Fitment Note: This throttle body spacer will fit aFe Power intakes P/N: 51-81012-B, 54-81012-B, 51-81012-C, 54-81012-C, 54-13053D, 54-13053R, 54-13053D and 54-13053R.
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for sale in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles. This product is not legal for street use in the following states - Arizona, California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington.
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction:
All Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum for lightweight, high strength, and a black anodized finish.
Longer Intake Tract:
The addition of a Silver Bullet throttle body spacer lengthens the intake tract, which increases air intake speed, resulting in improved throttle response and overall performance.
The serrated/helix design (US PAT 07055513) creates turbulence in the intake manifold and increases air pressure in the combustion chamber for better performance. This unique entry design also reduces intake whistle that commonly occurs with other helix-only styles.
This Silver Bullet throttle body spacer includes quality, machined screws, allowing for a secure, factory-like, non-damaging install to your factory intake manifold.