- Pull ahead of the competition with a Throttle Body Spacer for your N62 Powered BMW.
- Increases Air Speed, Improving Performance and Throttle Response
- Unique Serrated/Helix Entry Design Creates Turbulence and Reduces Whistle Sound
- CNC-Machined from Durable 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- 2003-2005 BMW 545i E60/E61, N62 Engine V8 4.4L Gas|2006-2009 BMW 550i E60/E61, N62 Engine V8 4.8L Gas|2004-2005 BMW 645Ci E63/E64, N62 Engine V8 4.4L Gas|2006-2009 BMW 650i E63/E64, N62 Engine V8 4.8L Gas|2006-2009 BMW 750i E65, N62 Engine V8 4.8L Gas|2006-2009 BMW 750Li E66, N62 Engine V8 4.8L Gas|2004-2005 BMW X5 E53, N62 Engine V8 4.4L Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: Some or all of the applications listed are 50-state exempt, please see CARB EO# D-550-11/D-550-17 for details.
- Installation Instructions
The Serrated/Helix combination design creates intake turbulence in the combustion chamber. This turbulence breaks up the fuel which creates a more complete combustion cycle increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response. The Serrated/Helix combination design also reduces intake whistle that occurs with helix-only designs.
6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Construction:
All Silver Bullet Throttle Body Spacers are constructed from 6061-T6 billet aluminum precision machined for light weight, high strength and perfect fit and finish.
Longer Intake Track:
Adding a Silver Bullet Throttle Body spacer lengthens the intake track which helps increase intake air speed, performance and improve throttle response.
Silver Bullet throttle body spacers create turbulence in the air flow just prior to entry into the engine increasing horsepower, torque and improving throttle response and fuel efficiency. Silver Bullet throttle body spacers are constructed out of durable 6061-T6 billet aluminum and use a unique serrated/helix entry to create turbulence at the manifold while eliminating the annoying whistle found in other helix-only throttle spacers.