- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- Includes dual 3.5" diameter, black 304 stainless steel tips
- Includes a unique high flow, muffler with a high-temp powder-coated black finish
- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 3" into 2-1/4" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
- Incorporates a high-flow, polished 304 stainless steel resonator
- 2012-2016 BMW 328i (F30) N20 Engine L4 2.0L (t) Gas
- 2014-2016 BMW 428i (F32) N20 Engine L4 2.0L (t) Gas
- Fitment Note:
This item will not fit Convertible, Gran Coupe, xDrive models, or models equipped with L4-2.0 (t) N26 SULEV engine
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
Dual 3-1/2 IN Black Tips:
Finishing off this system are dual 3-1/2 IN diameter, black stainless steel tips.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
aFe POWER MACH Force-XP cat-back exhaust system is constructed from 100% TIG-welded, 3 IN to 2-1/4 IN mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Included in this exhaust system are a high flow muffler and a polished 304 stainless steel resonator for increased flow and performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. The mufflers come with a unique high-temp powder-coated black finish for an aggressive style. To finish off this system are dual 3-1/2 IN diameter, black 304 stainless steel tips for an aggressive style. All factory mounting locations are retained to provide a simple, hassle-free installation with no modifications necessary.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
This system includes a free-flowing, high-temp powder-coated black muffler and a polished 304 stainless steel resonator to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound, virtually eliminating drone.
In house testing produced a max gain of +6 horsepower and +8 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno. (Tested on a 2015 BMW 428i (F32) L4-2.0L (t) N20)
This MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.