- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- 4" Carbon Fiber exhaust tips with stainless steel inserts provide a subtle look that attracts attention
- Dyno Proven Results: +18 HP / +30 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- Contructed out of 304 stainless steel for maximum durability
- Quad high flowing mufflers deliver an aggressive comanding sound
- Bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding needed
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- X-pipe helps minimize drone while increasing performance
- 2012-2016 BMW M5 (F10) S63 Engine V8 4.4L (tt) Gas
Quad Muffler Design:
Free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
aFe introduces the MACH Force XP exhaust system for the 2012-2017 BMW M5 (F10) twin-turbo. In recent testing this system produced 18 horsepower and 30 lbs. x ft. of torque. This unique exhaust system is constructed from TIG-welded, 3" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and uses quad, high-flow mufflers. This system was designed and engineered by tuning the perfect tube lengths, ultimately maximizing performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. Also included is an X-pipe balance tube which equalizes and evenly distributes exhaust pulses for increased flow and minimizing exhaust drone. To finish off this system, aFe uses four 4" carbon fiber tips with 304 stainless steel machined finish inserts. This exhaust uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation. No modifications necessary.
Lightweight, Race Inspired Carbon Fiber Tips:
Race inspired and lightweight carbon fiber tips with stainless steel inserts are used for an aggressive, yet elegant styling.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
An X-pipe balance tube is used to equalize and evenly distribute exhaust pulses which minimizes exhaust drone and increases flow and performance.
Mitered Merge Collectors:
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.