- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- Dyno Proven Results: +12 HP / +11 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains
- 3" Carbon Fiber exhaust tips will provide a subtle look that attracts attention
- Contructed out of 304 stainless steel for maximum durability
- Dual high flowing mufflers deliver an aggressive comanding sound
- 100% hand TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability
- Bolt-on installation, no cutting or welding needed
- 2008-2011 BMW M3 E90 V8 4.0L Gas
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
Carbon Fiber Quad Tips:
Race tested and proven, carbon fiber quad tips are used for weight savings and a sporty look.
The dual mufflers consist of a single in, dual out, free flowing design, giving an aggressive sound at high RPM's, yet maintaining a subtle tone at cruising speeds.
Uses OE Mounting Locations:
This system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation with no modifications necessary.
304 Stainless Steel:
This unique exhaust system uses 2.5" diameter 304 Stainless Steel that is TIG-welded and has a hand brushed finish.
This system is constructed of 2.50" diameter, mandrel bent, TIG-welded, 304 stainless steel, brushed finish tubing and uses all factory mounting locations for an approximate 1 hour install time. In recent testing, this exhaust system produced 12 horsepower and 11 lbs. x ft. of torque. This race inspired system is 15 lbs. lighter than the factory exhaust system and utilizes race tested and proven 3" carbon fiber quad tips to withstand extreme temperatures and weather conditions.