- Pull ahead of the competition with an aFe cat-back exhaust!
- Enjoy the double take from onlookers as you cruise by in your .
- The large aggressive tips will add an extra sporty look to the back of your .
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- 2008-2008 Volkswagen R32 V6 3.2L Gas
- Emissions Disclaimer: This product does not require a CARB EO#
- Installation Instructions
- Dyno Chart
This exhaust is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Mitered Merge Collector:
Mitered collectors decrease turbulence and increase exhaust velocity resulting in increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
A free-flowing muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.
aFe POWER Cat-Back Exhaust System for the 2008 Volkswagen R32 MKV with the V6-3.2L engine. In recent testing this system produced +16 horsepower and +18 lbs. x ft. of torque. This exhaust starts out with 2.5" mandrel bent 304 stainless steel tubing and merges into dual 2.5" tubing which improves performance across the power band. The high-flow, stainless steel muffler gives an aggressive sound at high RPM's, yet maintaining a subtle tone at cruising speeds. To finish off this 100% TIG-welded exhaust are dual, 4" aFe power laser etched, double wall, polished, 304 stainless steel tips. It is a direct bolt-on system which requires no cutting or drilling and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle free installation.