Find Vogtland Sport Springs at ModBargains. Modification Experts ready to assist.
|Vogtland Sport Springs for 1998-2004 VW Golf IV & R32
This Sport Spring Set from Vogtland NA provides a tasteful drop in ride height and offers a comfortable ride with sporting characteristics. These progressive springs provide the pre-load characteristics needed for proper suspension function, but as load on the spring increases, the rate changes to provide appropriate vehicle balance for neutral steering. Each spring is calibrated for every specific vehicle model.
- 1.4"" Drop for 1.8T, 2.0L Models - 2.2"" Drop Available* (Requires Aftermarket Sway Bar)
- 1.6"" Drop for VR6 & Diesel - 2.2"" Drop Available* (Requires Aftermarket Sway Bar)
- 2.2"" Drop for R32 AWD Models
- High Tensile Chrome-Silicone Alloy Springs
- Sold as a Set [Front/Rear]
- Sporting Ride Characteristics offer Performance AND a Comfortable Ride
- VW Golf IV 1.8T, 2.0L 1998-2004 (956095)
- VW Golf IV 1.8T, 2.0L 1998-2004 - 2.2"" Drop (956695)*
- VW Golf IV VR6 & Diesel 1998-2004 (956098)
- VW Golf IV VR6 & Diesel 1998-2004 - 2.2"" Drop (956698)*
- VW Golf IV R32 1998-2004 (950003)
Questions about this Sport Spring Set from Vogtland? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330. ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!