|Vogtland Sport Springs for 1992-98 BMW 3-Series [E36] |
This Sport Spring Set from Vogtland NA provides a tasteful drop in ride height and offers a comfortable ride with sporting characteristics. These progressive springs provide the pre-load characteristics needed for proper suspension function, but as load on the spring increases, the rate changes to provide appropriate vehicle balance for neutral steering. Each spring is calibrated for every specific vehicle model.
- 1.4"" Drop (4 Cyl Models)
- 1.6"" Drop (6 Cyl Models)
- High Tensile Chrome-Silicone Alloy Springs
- Sold as a Set [Front/Rear]
- Sporting Ride Characteristics offer Performance AND a Comfortable Ride
- BMW 318i, 318is [E36] 1992-98 4-Cyl (951657)
- BMW 323i, 325i, 328i [E36] 1991-6/1992 6-Cyl (951056)
- BMW 323i, 325i, 328i [E36] 6/1992-98 6-Cyl (951063)
- BMW 318ti Compact [E36] 1994-99 4-Cyl (951065)
- BMW 3-Series Touring [E36] 1995-99 Wagon (951085)
Questions about this Sport Spring Set from Vogtland? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330. ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!