For all F30/F32 328i / 335i / 428i /435i BMW models without EDC
Featuring rebound-adjustable KONI shock absorbers for true street-to-track performance! Chromed housings with single locking perch for height adjustment.
Koni Damping Technics Inside
The shock absorbers of the new Vogtland force adjustable coil over suspensions are especially made in cooperation with the damper specialist at Koni. They were developed and tested in cooperation with our motor sports department. The branded shock absorbers provide a high-class protection against corrosion effected by a chromed surface.
Vogtland Racing Springs
The Vogtland special springs were developed with the know-how of the Vogtland racing springs, which demonstrated their winner qualifications at the American Nascar Series. The springs were specifically developed for each coil over suspension and made of high-strength material with a specific powder coating against corrosion.
All force adjustable Vogtland coil over suspensions are deliverable incl. Vogtland-TÜV-certification, present a lowering up to 70mm (2.8in) and an adjustable damping power from the outside.
***Please note: Most models feature a dual-spring design. Not all Vogtland Force-Adjustable coilovers come with the single spring shown below.
- 1.2"" - 2.2"" Drop Range F/R 328i / 335i w/o EDC
- 1.2"" - 2.8"" Drop Range F/R 428i / 435i w/o EDC
- 1.6"" - 2.5"" Drop Range F/R 428i / 435i Cabrio w/o EDC
- High Tensile Chrome-Silicone Alloy Springs
- Sold as a Set [Front/Rear]
- Individual Ride Height Adjustment
- Twin-Tube Shock Technology
- Sporting Ride Characteristics offer Performance AND a Comfortable Ride
- BMW F30 328i/335i 2012-up (967035) w/o EDC
- BMW F32 428i/435i 2015-up (967035) w/o EDC
- BMW F33 428i/335i Cabrio 2015-up (967030) w/o EDC
Questions about this Coilover Kit from Vogtland? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330. ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!