Tial Q Blowoff Valve for 2002-2014 Subaru WRX/STI
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Subaru Impreza WRX/STI). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp is anodized and uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are nylon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum, mild steel, or stainless steel base mounting flange is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
- Through countless hours of R&D TiAL was able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
These come with a pre-installed 11 psi spring. Extra springs can be bought seperately.
Included with Every TiAL BOV:
TiAL BOV Assembly
TiAL V-Band Clamp
High Pressure O-Ring
TiAL Air Fitting
This blowoff valve is rated to flow 60% more then the previous TiAL valve.
Interested in the Tial Q Blowoff Valve for your Subaru WRX/STI? Give ModBargains a call at 714-582-3330