- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect Carbon Fiber Front Lip for your Model 3.
- Set your Model 3 apart from others on the road with this headturning Carbon Fiber Front Lip.
- Excellent quality and fitment means your Model 3 won't look cheap and tacky
- One-piece carbon sheet construction for consistent weave pattern.
- Clear Coat: A special mix of high-tech resin yields excellent transparency with no clear coat chips or flakes.
- Strong and Durable: Seibon's production formula allows for exceptional carbon/resin ratios, leading to high stiffness and extra product strength.
- When compared to original stock panels, dry carbon offers up to 70 percent in weight savings and standard carbon fiber offers up to 50 percent reduction.
- All of Seibon's products are aerodynamically designed to generate maximum performance. As a result, many of our products are widely used by professional race teams all over the world.
- Finest Materials: Seibon uses only the highest-grade carbon fiber raw material in all its products - the same materials used in aviation, battleships, satellites, and rockets.
- 2017-2020 Tesla Model 3
The Seibon Carbon Fiber Front Lip is/are the perfect look for your Model 3.
Seibon Carbon components are carefully hand-crafted using only the finest materials. The company's production team offers superior craftsmanship with over 15 years of experience working with carbon fiber. Every component is constructed with a consistent weave pattern. Seibon Carbon's production processes allow exceptional carbon/resin ratio, creating high product stiffness that also leads to extra strength. Creating performance-oriented products that help shed unnecessary weight without sacrificing style is Seibon Carbon's specialty.
Seibon packs all products carefully to prevent damage during shipping. However, damage may still occur occasionally. Buyer must inspect the packaging and the products carefully upon receiving them, then accept the shipment and notate any damages and irregularities, such as crushed, torn, punctured, or broken parts on both the packaging and the product, on the freight bill or receipt at the driver's presence. Buyer must retain all cartons, packing materials, and damaged products for the carrier's damage inspector to inspect. Do not refuse shipment or return it without approval, because the buyer's right to make a damage claim may be denied. A signed receipt without any notation indemnifies the carrier as well as Seibon from any further damage claims. Discovery of damages after a clear delivery becomes the responsibility of the customer. All damages must be notified to carrier and Seibon within 24 hours. In cases of damage with proper notation on receipt, the carrier will determine whether to pay for repair cost or replacement value of the damaged goods after damage inspection. Replacement value is the amount the buyer paid to the distributor and is not negotiable. All disputes about the settlement amount should be addressed with the carrier. Seibon, under no circumstances, shall be liable for the damaged product or for subsequent settlement of the claim with the carrier.