- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Model 3 RWD.
- Set your Model 3 RWD apart with the perfect ride height.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth comfortable ride.
- Handle curvey roads and freeway on-ramps like a pro in your Model 3 RWD with a set of RS-R Ti2000 Down Lowering Springs.
- Advanced Titanium/Chromium/Nickl/Vanadium alloy contruction.
- Corrosion resistant protective epoxy coating.
- Approx. Front Lowering: 30-20mm
- Approx. Rear Lowering: 30-25mm
- Spring Rate Front: 5.10 kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 8.33 kg/mm
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Japan
- 2017+ TESLA Model 3 RWD [RWD]
RS-R Ti2000 Down Lowering Springs are engineered speicifcally for your Model 3 RWD to lower the ride height and improve handling. The Engineers take into consideration the factory suspension geometry, shock dampening, spring rate and ride height levels, to ensure that the springs you are getting improve your Model 3 RWD for both performance and comfort.
The Titanium alloy used to manufacture the Ti2000 Springs is ideal for suspension springs offering uncompromising ride comfort and improved performance while being extremely durable. The main advantages of Titanium Springs over traditional Steel Springs all come down to weight/mass. The Ti2000 springs are ~25% lighter than a standard spring. The weight/mass of a spring greatly affects the springs ability to respond to displacement. Like everything in Physics, less mass means less force required for motion and less inertia. The reduction in spring interia has a drastic effect on performance allowing the suspension to respond faster, resulting in improved ground contact and traction. This in turn also improves ride quality allowing the suspension to soak up bumps and dips with less inertial force being transferred to the chassis.