- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Q50 Hybrid RWD.
- Set your Q50 Hybrid RWD apart with an aggressive ride height.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth comfortable ride.
- Handle curvey roads and freeway on-ramps like a pro in your Q50 Hybrid RWD with a set of RS-R Super Down Lowering Springs.
- Highest quality steel contruction.
- Corrosion resistant protective epoxy coating.
- Approx. Front Lowering: 35-40mm
- Approx. Rear Lowering: 25-30mm
- Spring Rate Front: 7.36 kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 3.67 kg/mm
- All lowering springs are covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- Made in Japan
- 2014+ Infiniti Q50 Hybrid RWD V37
RS-R Super Down Lowering Springs are engineered speicifcally for your Q50 Hybrid RWD to aggressively lower the ride height and improve handling. The Engineers take into consideration the factory suspension geometry, shock dampening, spring rate and ride height levels, to ensure that the springs you are getting improve your Q50 Hybrid RWD for both performance and comfort.