- Get rid of that ugly fender gap around town and raise up your Subaru Forester when you're headed off road.
- Set your Subaru Forester apart with that jaw dropping stance that people can't help but stare at.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth comfortable ride.
- Take on curvey roads, freeway on-ramps, and or the trails with confidence in your Subaru Forester.
- 36-way Adjustable (24-way for some models) shock absorbers.
- Mono-Tube construction shock absorbers w/ top grade highly heat resistant oil that gives the perfect viscosity for the damping specifications of each coilover.
- Damping force and stroke rate for both rebound and compression specifically tuned for your Subaru Forester.
- Titanium Alloy Springs (Ti2000)
- Steel Mounting Plate with Rubber Bushings and Roller Bearings for reduced noise and friction. *most strut type vehicles come with a camber adjustment system*
- Height Adjustable without affecting spring rates (threaded shock body and mounting bracket).
- Preset Front Lowering: +15mm
- Preset Rear Lowering: +15mm
- Front Lowering Adj. Range: +75 to -95mm
- Rear Lowering Adj. Range: +70 to -75mm
- Recommended Lowering Adj. Range for optimal ride quality: +40 to -25mm
- Recommended Lowering Adj. Range for optimal ride quality: +40 to -20mm
- Spring Rate Front: 7.00 kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 6.00 kg/mm
- Warranty: 1 year or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- Made in Japan
- 2014-2018 Subaru Forester [SJ5, SJG]
RS-R Best-i Jouge Coilovers are engineered for sporty driving around town and light off roading while maintaining a comfortable ride in your Subaru Forester. The Engineers take into consideration the optimal ride height, performance at various lowering heights, vehicle weight, and suspension geometry to achieve the perfect balance of performance and comfort that you can enjoy on a daily basis.
All RS-R Best-i Jouge Coilovers are hand assembled to ensure all the materials are up to the highest quality standards. The company goes to great length to ensure each set of coilovers meets and exceeds your expectations. Going the extra mile with things like Urethane Top Mount Bushings, Rubber Spring Pads, and Roller bearings to ensure you have the most comfortable and pleasant driving experience. Easy to use damping adjustments make it simple for you to tune your suspension to the level of comfort and performance that you truly desire for your Subaru Forester. Experience the first coilover that can both raise and lower your car, the choice is yours.
The Titanium alloy used to manufacture the Ti2000 Springs is ideal for suspension springs offering uncompromising ride comfort and improved performance while being extremely durable. The main advantages of Titanium Springs over traditional Steel Springs all come down to weight/mass. The Ti2000 springs are ~25% lighter than a standard spring. The weight/mass of a spring greatly affects the springs ability to respond to displacement. Like everything in Physics, less mass means less force required for motion and less inertia. The reduction in spring interia has a drastic effect on performance allowing the suspension to respond faster, resulting in improved ground contact and traction. This in turn also improves ride quality allowing the suspension to soak up bumps and dips with less inertial force being transferred to the chassis.