- Get rid of that ugly fender gap and dial in the height you really want on your Lexus GS350 F-Sport.
- Set your Lexus GS350 F-Sport apart with that jaw dropping stance that people can't help but stare at.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth comfortable ride.
- Take on curvey roads, freeway on-ramps, and even the occasional track day with confidence in your Lexus GS350 F-Sport.
- Plug and Play integration with your Lexus GS350 F-Sport's factory (AVS) adaptive suspension system.
- Mono-Tube construction shock absorbers w/ top grade highly heat resistant oil that gives the perfect viscosity for the damping specifications of each coilover.
- Damping force and stroke rate for both rebound and compression specifically tuned for your Lexus GS350 F-Sport.
- Titanium Alloy Springs (Ti2000)
- Steel Mounting Plate with Rubber Bushings and Roller Bearings for reduced noise and friction. *most strut type vehicles come with a camber adjustment system*
- Height Adjustable without affecting spring rates (threaded shock body and mounting bracket).
- Preset Front Lowering: -25mm
- Preset Rear Lowering: -30mm
- Front Lowering Adj. Range: 0 to -60mm
- Rear Lowering Adj. Range: -15 to -60mm
- Recommended Lowering Adj. Range for optimal ride quality: +15 to -95mm
- Recommended Lowering Adj. Range for optimal ride quality: -15 to -60mm
- Spring Rate Front: 9.00 kg/mm
- Spring Rate Rear: 8.30 kg/mm
- Warranty: 1 year or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) from the date of purchase.
- Made in Japan
- 2013-2015 Lexus GS350 RWD F-Sports [GRL10]
- Uses the factory AVS Motors from your Lexus GS350 F-Sport that attach to the top of the Basic-i Active Coilovers.
RS-R Basic-i Active Coilovers are engineered for sporty driving while maintaining a comfortable ride in your Lexus GS350 F-Sport without losing the factory (AVS) adaptive system. The Engineers take into consideration the optimal ride height, performance at various lowering heights, vehicle weight, and suspension geometry to achieve the perfect balance of performance and comfort that you can enjoy on a daily basis but will perform when demanded to.
All RS-R Basic-i Active Coilovers are hand assembled to ensure all the materials are up to the highest quality standards. The company goes to great length to ensure each set of coilovers meets and exceeds your expectations. Going the extra mile with things like Urethane Top Mount Bushings, Rubber Spring Pads, and Roller bearings to ensure you have the most comfortable and pleasant driving experience. The plug and play (AVS) adaptive system integration allows you to still use the factory driving modes on your Lexus GS350 F-Sport.
The Titanium alloy used to manufacture the Ti2000 Springs is ideal for suspension springs offering uncompromising ride comfort and improved performance while being extremely durable. The main advantages of Titanium Springs over traditional Steel Springs all come down to weight/mass. The Ti2000 springs are ~25% lighter than a standard spring. The weight/mass of a spring greatly affects the springs ability to respond to displacement. Like everything in Physics, less mass means less force required for motion and less inertia. The reduction in spring interia has a drastic effect on performance allowing the suspension to respond faster, resulting in improved ground contact and traction. This in turn also improves ride quality allowing the suspension to soak up bumps and dips with less inertial force being transferred to the chassis.