- Make your MK8 Golf R sound like a true performance vehicle.
- Stay ahead of the competition with increased power.
- Turn heads with an aggressive sound that no one can ignore.
- Performance Gains: +10.6 HP @5600rpm | +7.9 ft-lb @5600rpm
- 11.02 lbs lighter than factory axle back section
- 4 unique tip options
- Retains factory valve system
- Shot blasted surface 100% stainless steel
- Light weight construction
- 3 year/unlimited mile warranty
- 2021+ Volkswagen MK8 Golf R
- The original exhaust will need to be cut
- Uses original factory valve actuators
- 50 State Emissions Legal: This part is not an Emissions-related part and therefore can be used on Emission Controlled Vehicles.
Your MK8 Golf R wasn't meant to be a quiet and subtle grocery getter, so why leave it sounding like one? We know that VW has standards to meet and rules to follow, but that often means your performance machine comes up a little lacking on the auditory pleasure delivery. Uncork your MK8 Golf R and treat your ears (and everyone's around you) to that sweet exhaust symphony. Get those quick head turns as you drive by and let people know you didn't buy your average VW.
WHY REMUS EXHAUST?
World's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications.
Robotic MIG and/or TIG welds that are thicker and stronger. Since moving into automated robotic welding, weld failures have become a thing of the past.
An appealing appearance that doesn't scream to the authorities, ""Hey look at me, I'm a Race System,"" but indeed, performs like one.
Full 303 stainless steel construction in bodies and tubing, 416 stainless steel tips; every unit specific with regards to back pressure, sound requirements and fitment.
Deep throaty Remus sound in all systems allowing the power and efficiency to be released. Horsepower increase equals efficiency increase, so fuel mileage is enhanced as well.
Three year unlimited mileage warranty. If there ever is a warranty claim, Remus will replace the product & pay $40.00 per hour for labor.