R1 Concepts Premier Drilled & Slotted Front Brake Rotors For 2012+ BMW F30 3-Series
R1 Concepts Premium Series are created with high carbon for better, stable performance that will meet or exceed OEM standards. Each rotor has the same vane counts as an OEM rotor and will fit your vehicle without any modifications. R1Concept's black electro coating process will help protect against rust and extend the life of the rotor. In addition, the brake rotor have center split core castings for increased strength and stability. Every brake rotor is double disc grounded and mill balanced to minimize any thickness variations and vibrations to provide quieter and smoother stops.
Every Set of R1 Concepts Premier Drilled & Slotted Front Brake Rotors comes complete with a set of pads and includes wear sensors, if applicable.
Brake Rotor Features:
- Cross-Drilled & Slotted Design
- Drilled holes provides maximum air circulation for increased cooling
- Diamond slots reduces debris and prevents pad glazing
- Chamfered holes for increased durability
- Double disc ground finish reduces rotor vibration
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards
- Same Vane count as OEM parts
- Mill balanced ensures long lasting durability
- High Carbon
- Black Electro-Coated for rust protection
- Fitment guarantee
- BMW F30 328i/xi W/Single Piston Frt/Rr Calipers (KPDS12143)
- BMW F30 328i/xi W/Single 4-Piston Front Calipers (KPDS12169)
Premium Series vs. E-Line Series
The Premium series uses high carbon which results in a stronger rotor that can handle more demanding driving styles and conditions. In addition, the Premium Series rotors uses a black electro-coating process that gives the rotor a two-tone color finish which will also help protect against rust. The Premium Series also have center split castings while the E-lines series do not.
The E-Line Series uses an iron grade of G3000 which is great for those who do not need the additional stopping power. E-Line Series rotors come with a silver zinc plating through out the rotor and is not two-toned in color.
Questions about these Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors from R1 Concepts? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330. ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!