R1 Concepts E-Line Drilled/Slotted Front Brake Rotors For 1999-2006 BMW 3-Series [E46]
R1 Concepts E-Line Series brake rotors are a great option for those who want a medium performance upgrade over their factory (OEM) brakes. Every E-Line rotor is manufactured using G3000 grade Iron for great stability and stopping power and comes silver-zinc plated to protect against rust and maximize the lifespan of the rotor.
Cross-Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors combine the benefits of cross-drilling and slotting without compromising the stability or performance of the rotor. Cross-Drilling helps prevent rotor warping and helps aid cooling by allowing hot gases to escape from the interior of the disc, compared to smooth rotors. Diamond Slotting, a technology exclusive to R1 concepts, prevents brake pad glazing and reduces debris by capturing and removing debris as you brake while driving- the result of the slotting is better braking, longer pad life and a reduction in rotor wear. The diamond ends are also a wear indicator for when you need to replace your rotors, much like the wear-marker on a tire.
Brake Rotor Features:
- Meets or Exceeds OEM Standards
- Direct Fitment Guaranteed - No Modification Necessary
- Same Vane Count As OEM
- Double Disc Grounded For Better Break-In & Smoother, Quieter Stops
- Mill Balanced for Long-Term Durability
- Plated For Rust Protection
- One-Year Warranty
- BMW 328 [E46] Coupe & Sedan 1999-2000 (KEDS10709) Front Only
- BMW 323 [E46] Touring 2000 (KEDS10709) Front Only
- BMW 325 [E46] Exc. AWD 2001-2006 (KEDS10709) Front Only
- BMW 325 [E46] AWD 2001-2005 (KEDS10710) Front Only
- BMW 330 [E46] 2000-06 (KEDS11378) Front Only
- BMW 323Ci, i, IS [E46] Convertible 2000 (KEDS10705) Front Only
- BMW 323Ci, i, IS [E46] Coupe, Sedan 2000 (KEDS10706) Front Only
E-Line Series vs. Premium Series
The E-Line Series uses an iron grade of G3000 which is great for those who do not need the additional stopping power. E-Line Series rotors come with a silver zinc plating through out the rotor and is not two-toned in color.
The Premium series uses high carbon iron construction, which results in a stronger rotor that can handle more demanding driving conditions than E-Line rotors. In addition, the Premium Series rotors uses a black electro-coating process that gives the rotor a two-tone color finish which will also help protect against rust. The Premium Series also feature center split castings while the E-lines series do not.
Questions about these Cross-Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors from R1 Concepts? Our Modification Experts are standing by and available to help you, online or by calling 714-582-3330. ModBargains also offers expert installation and can install this upgrade for you. Call today!