- Out drive the competition with superiour suspension crontol on your E46 M3.
- Maintain a comformtable ride on your E46 M3 while increaseing the handling capabilities.
- Get rid of that ugly fender gap and achieve that sporty ride height everyone loves.
- Target Ride Height Reduction Front: 20mm
- Target Ride Height Reduction Rear: 20mm
- Front Spring Rate: 7.1 kg/mm (400 lb/in)
- Front Spring Rate: 11.2 kg/mm (629 lb/in)
- Additional Height Adjuster Front: No
- Additional Height Adjuster Rear: Yes
- Dual Flow Valve (DFV) technology
- Adjustable Dampening
- 2001-2006 BMW E46 M3
- Incorporates original OE upper mounts.
- Optional spherical upper mounts available.
Ohlins Road & Track coilovers gives drivers a racing quality coilover in a street package. They are the ultimate hybrid of comfort and performance that can give you a smooth ride for your daily E46 M3 and aggressive handling for a weekend at the track.
You will experience blistering response times, improved bump absorption and a massive amount of grip to increase the safety when driving your E46 M3 at the limit. Your E46 M3 will be easier to balance on the edge of what the tires can handle before losing grip.
Dual Flow Valve technology sets Ohlins apart from other suspension companies. Being the only company to include such advanced technology on their entry level coilovers, Ohlins really puts you ahead of the competition. The dual flow valve offers the same benefit on rebound as it does on compression, thanks the damper fluid having a consistent path of flow in both directions. This means that the wheel and tire can quickly and effectively return to their important position back on the ground, providing grip and traction. The Öhlins Road & Track Coilover line uses DFV technology on every single fitment, making it the perfect upgrade for the E46 M3 enthusiast that needs comfort and agility in the one unit.