- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect set of tail lights for your Camaro.
- Set your Camaro apart from others on the road with these headturning Morimoto tail lights.
- Get that unique look you want for your Camaro with a quality feel that people won't know is aftermarket.
- Material: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- Input: GM Multi-Pin OEM
- Light Source: SSC LED (Red)
- Compliance: IP67
- TAIL LIGHTS: 2x (One Set) Red 2016-18 Camaro XB LED
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 2016-2018 CHEVROLET CAMARO
- Replaces OEM Part Number: 23416448, 23382195
- Intallation Guide
- REPLACES GM #: 23416448 & 23382195
- NOTE: Not compatible with non-US spec cars.
- MEETS: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 Standards
Stock Sucks: No doubt the sixth gen Camaro is a capable car, and if you've already upped the ante by making more power, new wheels, and fatter tires, then it's time to ditch the stock lighting setup too. Morimoto's unbeatable XB LED fog lights have been top sellers in our catalog forever, and we couldn't be more excited to see the lineup expand with offerings such as the new high-performance XB Camaro LED tail lights too! Compatible: With with all 2016+ Camaro's, these complete tail light assemblies will swap directly in place of the original Camaro tail lights, use all of the stock mounting points, and should only take around 30 minutes to install. Plug n Play: Wiring is easy too! The XB LED tails are designed to work without any special wiring. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock lights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No additional resistors, modules, etc needed! Style: Inspired by the Lamborghini Aventador, while they look radical, they don't look out of place like other aftermarket options. The piano black finish matches the OEM trunk trim perfectly. The geometry flows with the body lines like a boss. The XB LED tails for your Camaro are available with either a smoked or red lens. Both will illuminate red. Well-Built: Their durable polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, keeping the housings looking new for many years to come. The injection molded ABS housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable cheap alternatives. The XB Tail lights may not be the cheapest new tail lights for your Camaro, but they're OE quality, and as the saying goes, you pay for what you get. Although the tails are new, we've sold many thousands of the XB Fog lights and to date, have only seen a small handful with problems...no joke.