- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect set of wheels for your FRS/BRZ/86.
- Set your FRS/BRZ/86 apart from others on the road with these headturning Vorsteiner XB LED Headlights: FR-S / BRZ / GT86 (12-18) (Pair).
- Get the perfect fitment specified by the engineers as Vorsteiner and verfied by ModBargains.
- Material: UV-Coated Polycarbonate (Lens), ABS Plastic (Housing)
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD ONLY
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-32V DC
- HOUSING COLOR: Black
- DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT: White (LED)
- PARKING LIGHT / TURN SIGNAL: Amber (Sequential LED)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED
- Compliance: IP67, DOT, SAE, FMVSS108
- Headlights: 2x (One Pair) 12-18 Scion FRS / Subaru BRZ / Toyota GT86 XB LED
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 2012-2016 Scion FR-S
- 2017-2018 Toyota 86
- 2012-2018 Subaru BRZ
- Intallation Guide
- Compliance: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 STANDARDS
Stock Sucks: No doubt the FR-S/BR-Z is a fun and tossable car, and if you've already upped the ante by making more power, new wheels, and fatter tires, then it's time to ditch the stock lighting setup too. Morimoto's unbeatable XB LED fog lights have been top sellers in our catalog forever, and we couldn't be more excited to see the lineup expand with offerings such as the new high-performance XB LED headlights. Compatible: With all BRZ and FR-S models from 2012-2016, these complete assemblies will swap directly in place of the original housings, use all of the stock mounting points, and should only take around 30-60 minutes to install. Plug n Play: Wiring is easy too! Though they're LED, these are designed to work without any special wiring. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock lights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No additional resistors, modules, etc needed! Style: Their geometry flows perfectly with the lines of the front end just like the original units - but that's where the similarities stop. The smoked lens is slightly more aggressive, the LED powered optics are far brighter, and the sequential functionality looks sick. Bang for the buck, these are such an awesome way to modernize the lighting setup on your Scion. Well-Built: Their durable polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, keeping the housings looking new for many years to come. The injection molded ABS housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable cheap alternatives. The XB Headlights may not be the cheapest new heads for your car, but they're OE quality, and as the saying goes, you pay for what you get. Although these headlights are brand new, we've sold many thousands of the XB Fog lights and to date, have only seen a small handful with problems...no joke.