- Stand out from the crowd with the perfect set of wheels for your C7 Corvette.
- Set your C7 Corvette apart from others on the road with these headturning Vorsteiner XB LED Headlights: Chevrolet Corvette (14-19) (Pair).
- Get the perfect fitment specified by the engineers as Vorsteiner and verfied by ModBargains.
- Material: UV-Coated Polycarbonate (Lens), ABS Plastic (Housing)
- TRAFFIC PATTERN: LHD ONLY
- OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9-32V DC
- HOUSING COLOR: Black
- DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT: White (LED)
- PARKING LIGHT / TURN SIGNAL: Amber (Sequential LED)
- OPTIC: Kuria Optic Bi-LED
- INTENSITY: 2600lm (raw; each)
- Compliance: IP67, DOT, SAE, FMVSS108
- Headlights: 2x (One Pair) 04-19 Chevrolet Corvette C7 XB LED
- WIRING: Plug and Play Harness, DRL Fuse Box Tap Harness
- Warranty: 5 Years
- 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette C7
- Compliance: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 STANDARDS
No Substitutes: Yeah the HID headlights that came on the C7 Vette's perform well enough, but as the saying go: stock sucks! Upgrade your setup to a full LED setup with Morimoto! Thankfully the new Morimoto XB LED headlights: Look great. Are well-built. Have a virtually infinite life span. An unbeatable warranty, and out-perform the alternatives. They are the first and last aftermarket option that the C7 Corvette Community needs, because when it comes to headlights: there is nowhere else to upgrade from here. Performance: We've always been blown away by the fact that even though the C7 came from the factory with OEM HID headlights, the performance was sub-par. The low quality optics inside the lights were not only poorly designed to begin with, but often lose 50% or more of their intensity over time due to de-lamination of the reflector bowl inside - leaving you with next to no light output to illuminate the road. The good news is that Morimoto's 2014-2019 Corvette headlights produce a well defined beam pattern with a great amount of width, intensity, and a proper distribution of light that will far out-perform the stock setup. DOT Approved: Make no mistake, these will produce a much different [better] result than slapping some LED replacement bulbs into your stock housings. Their projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FMVSS108 regulations when aimed properly...and that's easy to do with their integrated vertical/lateral adjusters. Plug-n-Play: Wiring is easy too! This LED projector headlight kit is designed to work on your C7 Vette without any modifications. They will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights and each assembly includes all necessary connectors, rubber seals, and pigtails for a plug n play install. No error codes, no flickering, hyper-flashing, or radio interference. They can easily be removed, and will not void your factory warranty. Sequential LED DRL: Game Changer! Their LED daytime running light is powered by Osram 5000K LEDs and is insanely bright, easily visible during the day. They have a fully sequential LED turn signal behind modern "3D" type optics on the outside edge of the headlight too. Well-Built: Their UV-coated polycarbonate lens will resist the test of time, ensuring your Vette's new headlights will look good as new for many years to come. The PPS plastic housing is light-weight and much stronger than comparable alternatives. The die-cast aluminum heat-sinks inside the housings provide more than an adequate amount of cooling for the OEM grade Osram LED chips that produce the light. These complete headlights may be new to the market, but Morimoto's XB LED fog lights have proven themselves perfect after 5+ years out now, which is confidence inspiring. They Look: Amazing. At least in our opinion! The subtle elements incorporated in their design are more than enough to make them stand out, but they're clean enough to be considered top of the line original equipment to those who don't know any better.