- Increase engine longevity to keep your Subaru Impreza running at full throttle while the competition overheats.
- Keep your engine running cooler and avoid embarrasing overheading moments in your Subaru Impreza.
- Direct fit for the 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza 2.2L with vertical flow radiators
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.05" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the stock, failure prone plastic end tank radiator
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 1993 - 1998 Subaru Impreza
An ideal upgrade to the stock OEM radiator, the Mishimoto Subaru Impreza aluminum radiator will give your vehicle a cooler, more efficient running engine.Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine.Not only will it produce 30% greater cooling capacity, but will also boost engine functions and prevent your car from overheating.All Mishimoto performance radiators are made with durable aircraft-quality aluminum, feature a dual core, and polished end tanks.By replacing your stock Impreza GC8 radiator you will notice a cooler, more efficient running engine.Mishimoto can solve your cooling problems with our durable, efficient aluminum radiator.* Note: This radiator will only fit non-turbo models.