- Increase engine longevity to keep your FR-S / BRZ / 86 running at full throttle while the competition bogs down.
- Slick clean design helps spruce up the engine bay of your FR-S / BRZ / 86.
- Direct-fit for 2013+ Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, and Toyota GT-86
- Includes application-specific mounting brackets
- Single Patent Pending can mounts in-line with PCV system
- Works in conjunction with aftermarket strut tower bars and diagonal braces
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2013 - 2019 Subaru BRZ
- 2017 - 2019 Toyota 86
- 2017 - 2018 Toyota 86 Base
- 2013 - 2017 Subaru BRZ Limited
- 2013 - 2017 Subaru BRZ Premium
- 2013 - 2016 Scion FR-S Base
- 2016 Subaru BRZ Series.HyperBlue
- 2013 - 2016 Scion FR-S
- 2015 Subaru BRZ Series.Blue
The Mishimoto Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit is designed and engineered to work on your BRZ/86 to eliminate harmful blow by vapors from re-entering your engine. The FA20 in the BRZ/86 utilizes a slightly different type of direct injection system that also uses port fuel injectors to help reduce carbon buildup. Even though carbon buildup isn't as severe as most direct-injected engines, there is still enough that you will need this catch can kit to help your boxer engine run its best. Thousands of test miles were logged on a Subaru BRZ to determine what can setup would work the best. Mishimoto engineers found that most vehicles, placing the catch can in the vacuum assisted PCV system of the vehicle will yield the most amount of oil accumulation during normal and aggressive driving. Where a catch can placed on the crankcase vent system on the front of the engine will yield nearly no accumulation on stock or modified vehicles. Having only one catch can, tied into the PCV system on the back of the engine will, by far, work the best for the vast majority of BRZ/86 vehicles on the road. Mishimoto engineers found that a second catch can on the crankcase vent side will only be beneficial for vehicles with forced induction. The Mishimoto BRZ/86 catch can kit uses the Mishimoto 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can with a bronze filter, and internal baffled to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. It also includes one direct fit mounting bracket that not only is extremely easy to install but also fits right hand drive as well! The BRZ/86 catch can kit comes with two direct fit hoses designed to fit right onto the 10mm PCV valve and into the 12mm port on the intake manifold. Two CNC-machined aluminum, " barb fittings connect the hoses to the can. And, like every Mishimoto oil catch can, this baffled catch can kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!