- Increase engine longevity to keep your Universal running at full throttle while the competition bogs down.
- Slick clean design helps spruce up the engine bay of your Universal.
- Universal fit to suit any high-output engine
- High-flow catch can allows your crankcase to breathe while filtering out harmful oil, fuel, and water vapors
- Universal bracket lets you mount the catch can in the most convenient and secure location
- 5.3 fl. oz. capacity for improved flow and extended service intervals
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
High-output engines require high-flow crankcase ventilation. More air and fuel going into the cylinder means more blow-by working its way past the piston rings and traveling around your intake system. All that volume needs room to flow, and if you're using a catch can, it better flow well too. Luckily, Mishimoto has created a catch can that meets those needs. Our high-flow catch can utilizes a high-capacity bottom with a 5.3 fl. oz. capacity. The CNC-machined lid includes large, M27 x 2.0 inlets and outlets to let your crankcase breathe. Inside the can is a newly engineered, CNC-machined baffle with integrated filter that lets crankcase gases flow through while filtering out potentially harmful fuel, oil, and water vapors. Like our compact baffled oil catch can, our high-flow catch can and filter are fully serviceable for easy draining and cleaning. The included 3/8' NPT plug in the bottom of the can allows you to drain the can without removing the bottom or attach our available drain kit for even easier servicing. Also included with this kit is a universal bracket and mounting hardware to locate the catch can in the most convenient and secure location. Of course, all our catch can kits come with Mishimoto's Lifetime Warranty with Accident Protection, and this kit is no exception.