- Stay ahead of the competition with cooler engine temps under hard driving conditions with MISHIMOTO LIQUID CHILL©.
- Protects against boilover to 265°F and freezing to -26°F
- 1 gallon of premixed synthetic coolant
- Reduces engine wear
- Drops operating temperatures
- Inhibits corrosion
- Seals pinhole leaks
- Formulated for all radiator types
- Safe for all gas/diesel engines
- Provides year-round protection
- Also available in full-strength synthetic engine coolant
Liquid Chill Synthetic Engine Coolant technology combines an inherently nontoxic propylene glycol base with unique poly organic additives (POAT) to allow a service life that can exceed 7+ years or 750,000 miles in Heavy Duty (diesel) applications and over 2+ years or 250,000 miles in Light Duty (gasoline) applications, although Mishimoto engineers recommend consulting your service manual for application-specific guidelines. Liquid Chill Synthetic Engine Coolant is designed to meet or exceed all stock specifications and exceeds the specs needed to pass ASTM D6210 and ASTM D3306 coolant tests. It's premixed with deionized water, so It's ready to use and safe for all water-cooled engines, protecting against boilover to 265 degrees Fahrenheit and freezing to -26 degrees Fahrenheit (with 15 psi cap)**.