- Increase engine longevity to keep your Ford Mustang GT / GT350 / GT350R running at full throttle while the competition overheats.
- Keep your engine running cooler and avoid embarrasing overheading moments in your Ford Mustang GT / GT350 / GT350R.
- Direct fit for all 2015+ Ford Mustang GT/ Shelby GT350
- Core designed for maximum efficiency over the performance package radiator
- 52mm, 3-Row core
- 129% increase in coolant capacity over the stock GT radiator
- 77% increase in coolant capacity over the stock performance package (GT350) radiator
- 26% increase in coolant surface area (tubes) over the stock performance package (GT350) radiator
- 55% increase in air surface area (fins) over the stock performance package (GT350) radiator
- Fully brazed aluminum core
- Fits manual and automatic vehicles
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2015 - 2021 Ford Mustang GT
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT 50 Years Limited Edition
- 2015 - 2021 Ford Mustang GT Premium
- 2015 - 2021 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350
- 2015 - 2021 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
- 2019 - 2020 Ford Mustang Bullitt
- 2020 - 2021 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Cool down your Coyote. The Mustang GT's Coyote engine is a feat of engineering, but every engine needs to maintain proper engine temperatures. After whining the engine out to its 7,000 RPM redline during some hot laps at the track engine temps will start to rise. The Mishimoto Mustang GT radiator is up to the challenge of keeping temperatures down, even after consecutive laps with the peddle mashed to the floor. The 52mm, 3-row core is a massive upgrade over the stock radiator. With a 77% increase in coolant capacity over the stock performance package radiator, overheating won't be an issue. Launch your GT down the strip as much as you want, and you'll have the peace of mind that coolant temperatures will be right where they're supposed to be. This high-quality Mustang GT radiator is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to ensure only the best of the best.