- Increase engine longevity to keep your Ford Mustang EcoBoost running at full throttle while the competition bogs down.
- Stave off embarrassing limp mode or catastrophic engine failure in your Ford Mustang EcoBoost.
- Direct fit for the 2015--2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40 F (23 C)
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- Thermostatic and non-thermostatic options available
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2015 - 2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- 2015 - 2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium
For the first time in over 30 years, the iconic Ford Mustang is available with a turbocharged 4 cylinder engine producing over 300 horsepower! Turbocharged 4 cylinder engines can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Did you know that unlike the 5.0 liter V8, the 2.3 liter EcoBoost Mustang does not come with a factory oil cooler? Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution to your Mustang EcoBoost! The Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. Application specific braided stainless steel lines transfer the oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 40 degrees Fahrenheit using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving that this oil cooler kit can wIt'stand the stresses of the most extreme applications. This 2015-2017 Mustang EcoBoost oil cooler kit is available with either a Sleek Silver or Stealth Black cooler and your choice of the MIshimoto Oil Sandwich Plate or the MIshimoto Thermostatic Oil Sandwich Plate. As with all our products, this Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Oil Cooler Kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.