- Increase engine longevity to keep your BMW 1 Series M running at full throttle while the competition bogs down.
- Slick clean design helps spruce up the engine bay of your BMW 1 Series M.
- Direct-fit for 2007-2010 BMW N54
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air
- Patent Pending billet 6061 aluminum sealed can sealed with Viton O-rings
- Application-specific lid designed so fitting size matches CCV line size
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 2011 BMW 1 Series M Base
- 2008 - 2010 BMW 135i Base
- 2007 - 2010 BMW 335i Base
- 2009 - 2010 BMW 335i xDrive Base
- 2008 - 2010 BMW 135i
- 2007 - 2010 BMW 335i
- 2009 - 2010 BMW 335i xDrive
- 2007 - 2008 BMW 335xi Base
- 2007 - 2008 BMW 335xi
The Mishimoto BMW N54 Baffled Oil Catch Can is designed and engineered to reduce carbon buildup, a common issue with the direct fuel injection N54 engines. The Mishimoto BMW N54 catch can kit uses the proven engineering from the Mishimoto 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can with a bronze filter, and internal baffled to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. The engineers at Mishimoto designed a CNC-machined lid which features large inlet/outlets in order to match the inner dimension of the CCV hose. This baffled oil catch can will defend your intercooler, intake system, and VANOS system from oil-blowby and help maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation. The kit comes with two direct-fit hoses, which require no modification to the engine cover, and one direct fit mounting bracket that not only is extremely easy to install but also mounts the can in a serviceable location! Two CNC-machined aluminum, " barb fittings connect the hoses to the can. Like all of our products, this baffled catch can kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty! Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you've seen what We've seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won't want that draining back into your oil either.