- Increase engine longevity to keep your E30 325i running at full throttle while the competition overheats.
- Keep your engine running cooler and avoid embarrasing overheading moments in your E30 325i.
- Direct fit for the BMW E30/E36
- 20% more efficient than stock radiator
- Reduces coolant temperatures by 30+°F (16.6+°C)
- 91% increase in coolant capacity
- 73% increase in core thickness
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Includes a Mishimoto magnetic oil drain plug with high-quality dowty seal
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- 1988 - 1991 BMW 325i Base
An ideal upgrade for the brittle stock radiator, the Mishimoto E30/E36 X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator provides your vehicle with enhanced reliability and improved cooling efficiency. BMWs are known to have frequent cooling-related failures due to the use of numerous plastic components throughout the system. A simple coolant leak can result in overheating, accelerated engine wear, or head gasket failure. Whether you have a daily-driven E36 M3 or an M20 spinning a large turbocharger, this radiator provides ideal temperatures on and off the track. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their vehicle. This X-Line Performance Aluminum Radiator reduces coolant temperature by 30 degrees Fahrenheit (16.62 degrees Celsius) and is 20% more efficient than the stock radiator. Along with providing an increased coolant capacity of 91%, this radiator improves heat dissipation, which is beneficial for both stock and modified applications.