Lamin-X Headlight kit
Tired of having to worry all the time about your TT MK2 headlights being scratched, rock chipped, or even cracked? Lamin-X Pre-cut kits are the solution to all your exterior lighting needs; Thick, Strong, Flexible, and Invisible, Lamin-x provides clear and colored protective films that protect highly impacted easily damages areas. Use on headlights, taillights, foglights, or many other surfaces. Preserve the value and appearance of your vehicle.
Colors Available: Clear (20 / 40mm), Yellow, Blue, or Smoked.
What is the difference between 20mm and 40mm clear film?
20 mm - Strong, perfectly invisible protection for lights and lenses. Keep your lights looking new for years and years.No more yellow, hazy lights from sand blasting and rocks chips. Very flexible and pliable for very rounded/curved light applications. Adhesive backed for easy and very forgiving application to any surface. Great heat dissipation properties for those high heat/intensity lighting. Handles up to 300-degree temps.
40 mm - Lamin-X's thickest and strongest film yet. 1/16th thick! Perfectly clear, invisible protection for lights and lenses. Keep your lights looking new for years and years. No more yellow, hazy lights from sand blasting and rocks chips. Adhesive backed for easy and very forgiving application to any surface. Excellent protection for flat and lower temperature lenses. Handles up to 300-degree temps.
|Physical Properties and Test Results |
- Complies with WAC 296-62-054 and 29 CFR 1910.1200.
- Product is impact resistant, softened PCV vinyl film.
- Cushioning effect reduces or eliminates projectile damage.
- Easily shaped and curved with heat.
- Installations errors can be corrected while being installed.
- Breathable for quicker curing.
- Product is scratch resistant, but any created cracks or scratches will disappear with time.
- Resists yellowing with minor yearly maintenance (any UV protectant conditioner or screen - like Meguiars, Turtle Wax, Mothers, 303 Protectants).
Product storage info: Do not store near heat or direct/indirect sunlight. Average shelf life of one year when stored in original packaging. Do not store in an unwound condition (will cause film to pull up from backing material over time).
**Note: Testing information is, to the best of the company's knowledge, accurate under numerous conditions; however, it does not apply in all cases. The summary chart is intended as a guideline and all recommendations are made without guarantee since conditions of use are beyond our control.