- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your R8 (FX).
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independant Rebound and Compression (Low & High Speed) adjustable dampers.
- External reservoirs for additional oil capacity for extra cooling on high-stressed situations.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 5-25mm | 0.2-1.0 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 15-35mm | 0.6-1.4 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 685 | 515
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 2017+ Audi R8 Coupe incl. RWS (4S); without Magnetic Ride
- 2017+ Audi R8 Spyder (4S); without Magnetic Ride
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Aluminium suspensions struts
KW Variant 4 coilovers are a combination of innovative, race proven technology, as well as decades of experience tuning high end sports cars, super sedans and exotics such as your R8 (FX). In addition to the individually adjustable ride height the KW Variant 4 coilover kit allows an independent adjustment of the rebound damping as well as the low-speed and high-speed compression damping. Each KW Variant 4 coilover kit is delivered with a vehicle-specific comfort setting and with the integrated adjustment controls the damping characteristics can be set quickly and intuitively transformed to an optimized performance setup.
The 3-way adjustable high-performance dampers in the KW Variant 4 coilover kits feature independent adjustment of the rebound damping utilizing patented TVR-A technology, as well as the low speed and high speed compression damping utilizing TVCLH-A technology. The KW Variant 4 coilovers are based upon successful race technology utilized by multiple overall winners of the ADAC Zurich 24h Nürburgring race.The new KW Variant 4 coilovers are exclusively developed for select high-performance vehicles, which benefit greatly from the KW suspension technology to improve their driving dynamics.