- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your F10 M5/F06 M6.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independant Rebound and Compression (Low & High Speed) adjustable dampers.
- External reservoirs for additional oil capacity for extra cooling on high-stressed situations.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 15-45mm | 0.6-1.8 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 10-40mm | 0.4-1.6 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: Progressive | Progressive
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 13-16 BMW M5 F10 (5L) includes EDC delete unit, Sedan
- 13-19 BMW M6 Gran Coupe (F06) includes EDC delete unit, Sedan
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic damping control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.
KW Variant 4 coilovers are a combination of innovative, race proven technology, as well as decades of experience tuning high end sports cars, super sedans and exotics such as your F10 M5/F06 M6. In addition to the individually adjustable ride height the KW Variant 4 coilover kit allows an independent adjustment of the rebound damping as well as the low-speed and high-speed compression damping. Each KW Variant 4 coilover kit is delivered with a vehicle-specific comfort setting and with the integrated adjustment controls the damping characteristics can be set quickly and intuitively transformed to an optimized performance setup.
The 3-way adjustable high-performance dampers in the KW Variant 4 coilover kits feature independent adjustment of the rebound damping utilizing patented TVR-A technology, as well as the low speed and high speed compression damping utilizing TVCLH-A technology. The KW Variant 4 coilovers are based upon successful race technology utilized by multiple overall winners of the ADAC Zurich 24h Nürburgring race.The new KW Variant 4 coilovers are exclusively developed for select high-performance vehicles, which benefit greatly from the KW suspension technology to improve their driving dynamics.