- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your 911 (993) Carrera 4/4S/Turbo.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independant Rebound and Compression adjustable dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 25-45mm | 0.9-1.8 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 10-30mm | 0.4-1.2 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 170 | 515
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 94-97 Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 4, 4S, Turbo; incl. Convertible
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
If you are looking for the ultimate street coilover in terms of comfort and performance, then look no further. The Variant 3 coilovers offer race technology in a well mannered street package perfect for your 911 (993) Carrera 4/4S/Turbo. If you are looking for a fully adjustable coilover that you can use at the track on the weekends, and not feel bad about driving your date or partner around on Friday night, this is the suspension for you.
The Variant 3s feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at very high performance driving without sacrificing comfort and ride quality. The dampers independent rebound and compression adjustability allow for the ultimate suspension tuning experience, combined with the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction.