- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your F22/F30/F32.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 25-55mm | 1.0-2.2 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 30-60mm | 1.2-2.4 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: Progressive | 630
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 12-18 BMW 3 series F30 335i, 340i AWD (x-Drive); with EDC (includes EDC cancellation)
- 2014+ BMW 4 series F32 435i, 440i, Coupe, AWD (x-Drive); with EDC (includes EDC cancellation)
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic damping control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.
If you're looking for a great entry level street coilover that is both comfortable and performance capable, then look no further. The Variant 1 coilovers offer race technology in a well mannered street package. These coilovers are ideal for F22/F30/F32s that are mainly street driven, but are more than capable of tackling weekend spirited driving outings and track days.
The Variant 1s feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at high performance driving without sacrificing comfort and ride quality. With the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction, these coilovers will likely last longer than your F22/F30/F32.
With the Variant 1 coilovers you can achieve maximum lowering within an safe range that ensures a proper functioning suspension and adequate travel after your car is lowered. Even after years of use you can easily adjust the ride height thanks to the dirt resistant trapezoid thread and composite adjustment collar.