- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your F22/F30/F32.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Rebound adjustable dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 15-40mm | 0.6-1.6 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 20-45mm | 0.8-1.8 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: Progressive | 515
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 2014+ BMW 2 series F22 Coupe, 228, 230, 2WD; without EDC
- 2014+ BMW 3 series F30 320i, 328i, 328d, 330i, RWD; without EDC
- 2014+ BMW 4 series F32 428i, 430i, Coupe RWD; without EDC
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- Not for vehicles with electronic damping
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
If you are looking for the best coilover in terms of comfort without sacrificing performance, then look no further. The Street Comfort coilovers offer exceptional ride quality while still providing modest performance improvements. If you are looking for that perfect ride height without feeling bad about driving your date or partner around on Friday night, this is the suspension for you.
The Street Comforts feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at comfort and ride quality without sacrificing performance. The damper's rebound adjustability allows for a more advanced suspension tuning experience, combined with the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction, these coilovers will likely last longer than your F22/F30/F32.