- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your E46 3-Series.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Rebound adjustable dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 20-40mm | 0.8-1.6 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 15-35mm | 0.6-1.4 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 229 | 457
- Top Mounts - Front: Reuses OEM / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 99-06 BMW 3 series E46 (346L, 346C)Sedan, Coupe, Wagon, Convertible; 2WD
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- Coilover strut housing in galvanized steel construction.
- There is no need to install spacers on the front axle for sufficiant clearance of the factory tyres.
If you are looking for the best coilover in terms of comfort without sacrificing performance, then look no further. The Street Comfort coilovers offer exceptional ride quality while still providing modest performance improvements. If you are looking for that perfect ride height without feeling bad about driving your date or partner around on Friday night, this is the suspension for you.
The Street Comforts feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at comfort and ride quality without sacrificing performance. The damper's rebound adjustability allows for a more advanced suspension tuning experience, combined with the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction, these coilovers will likely last longer than your E46 3-Series.