- Avoid embarrassing scraps on driveways and bottoming out on speed bumps with the KW HLS system.
- Keep your F12 Berlinetta quiet and stealthy with on demand height adjustment without the need for a big air tank or noisy compressor.
- Lifts the front of your F12 Berlinetta by up to 45 millimeters (within 4-5 seconds)
- Can be activated while driving at speeds up to 50 mph (80 km/h).
- Corrosion resistant (coated cylinder components made of aluminum)
- Controlled from inside the vehicle by an LED lit control button.
- TUV Approved.
- 13-17 Ferrari F12 Berlinetta (F152)
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- HLS 2 (Front Axle Lift System)
- Upgrade for OE Suspension
Designed to work with your factory suspension, the KW HLS 2 OE Upgrade lift system allows you to lift your F12 Berlinetta to safely negotiate obstacles such as speed bumps, dips, railroad crossings, steep driveways, etc. The HLS 2 lift system hydraulically raises the front axle up to 45 mm in about 4-5 seconds. This helps prevent accidental damage to your aero components (IE: Front Lip/Splitter), underbody, or even your oil sump/pan.