- Avoid embarrassing scraps on driveways and bottoming out on speed bumps with the KW HLS system.
- Keep your 911 (997) Turbo Coupe quiet and stealthy with on demand height adjustment without the need for a big air tank or noisy compressor.
- Lifts the front of your 911 (997) Turbo Coupe by up to 45 millimeters (within 4-5 seconds)
- Can be activated while driving at speeds up to 50 mph (80 km/h).
- Corrosion resistant (coated cylinder components made of aluminum)
- Controlled from inside the vehicle by an LED lit control button.
- TUV Approved.
- 07-13 Porsche 911 (997) Turbo Coupe
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- If the car is equipped with PASM, the PASM needs to be disabled.
- including front axle top mounts
- The battery has to be modified for vehicles with factory battery longer than 278 mm. We recommend Varta Silver Dynamic 77Ah or Bosch S5 77Ah (not included in the kit).
- HLS 2 (Front Axle Lift System)
- Upgrade for KW V3 Coilover Kit - Part Number: 35271223
Designed to work with your KW coilovers, the HLS 2 Upgrade lift system allows you to lift your 911 (997) Turbo Coupe to safely negotiate obstacles such as speed bumps, dips, railroad crossings, steep driveways, etc. The HLS 2 lift system hydraulically raises the front axle up to 45 mm in about 4-5 seconds. This helps prevent accidental damage to your aero components (IE: Front Lip/Splitter), underbody, or even your oil sump/pan.