- Avoid embarrassing scraps on driveways and bottoming out on speed bumps with the KW HLS system.
- Keep your 911 (991) C2/C2S/C4/C4S/GTS quiet and stealthy with on demand height adjustment without the need for a big air tank or noisy compressor.
- Lifts the front of your 911 (991) C2/C2S/C4/C4S/GTS by up to 45 millimeters (within 4-5 seconds)
- Can be activated while driving at speeds up to 50 mph (80 km/h).
- Corrosion resistant (coated cylinder components made of aluminum)
- Controlled from inside the vehicle by an LED lit control button.
- TUV Approved.
- 13-16 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 2/2S/2GTS, 4/4S/4GTS, incl Targa, Coupe & Convertible; without PDCC
- 13-16 Porsche 911 (991) Carrera 2/2S/2GTS, 4/4S/4GTS, incl. Targa, Coupe & Convertible; with PDCC
- 2017+ Porsche 911 (991.2) Carrera 2/2S/2GTS, 4/4S/4GTS, incl. Targa, Coupe & Convertible;with &without PDCC
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- HLS 2 (Front Axle Lift System)
- Upgrade for KW V3 Coilover Kit - Part Number: 35271243
Designed to work with your KW coilovers, the HLS 2 Upgrade lift system allows you to lift your 911 (991) C2/C2S/C4/C4S/GTS to safely negotiate obstacles such as speed bumps, dips, railroad crossings, steep driveways, etc. The HLS 2 lift system hydraulically raises the front axle up to 45 mm in about 4-5 seconds. This helps prevent accidental damage to your aero components (IE: Front Lip/Splitter), underbody, or even your oil sump/pan.