- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your A5 (B9) Sportback.
- Go faster through the curves with improved handling that inspires confidence!
- Excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Individual height adjustability of the original suspension
- Does not interfere with factory electronic damper control
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- Front Lowering Range: 25-50mm | 1.0-2.0 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 25-50mm | 1.0-2.0 in
- 2018+ Audi A5 (B9) Convertible; Quattro, without Electronic Dampers (48.5mm Ø)
- 2018+ Audi A5 (B9) Sportback; Quattro, without Electronic Dampers (48.5mm Ø)
- 2018+ Audi S5 (B9) Convertible; without Electronic Dampers (48.5mm Ø)
- 2018+ Audi S5 (B9) Sportback; without Electronic Dampers (48.5mm Ø)
- Not for vehicles with electronic damping
- Front and rear height adjustable (front and rear springs with threaded height adjusters). Stock shock absorbers including electronic controls are being utilized.
- Only for cars with damper diameter 48.5mm (not 50mm) on the front axle; measured at the damper body just below the OE spring seat.
KW Height Adjustable Springs are the easiest way to give your A5 (B9) Sportback a sleek lowered look without spending the money for a fill coilover kit. For your money you get high quality KW springs and threaded collars which work with your OEM dampers to give you a sporty but comfortable ride that will improve your verhicle's handling and give it a nice aggressive feel.
For vehicles equipped with electronic dampers from the factory, these Height Adjustable Springs are, in some ways, better than a full coilover kit because you do not have to sacrifice any functionality in order to lower your car. That combined with KW's legendary quality and race heritage gives you the peace of mind you need when modifying your treasured car.