- Release the full potential of your A3 Quattro (8P) with a suspension based on high-end racing technology.
- Eliminate ugly fender gap and get that sexy sporty look for your A3 Quattro (8P).
- Competition level performance that will keep you ahead at track events and excellent ride quality that will keep you and your passengers comfortable and happy on the street.
- Get the look you really want with full height adjustability.
- Corrosion-Resistant "inox-line" stainless steel construction.
- Fully Height Adjustable.
- Independant Rebound and Compression adjustable twin tube dampers.
- Composite Spring Seat and Trapezoidal Shock Threads provide industry leading durability, load capacity, and ease of adjustment.
- TUV Approved.
- Front Lowering Range: 25-55mm | 0.9-2.1 in
- Rear Lowering Range: 25-55mm | 0.9-2.1 in
- Spring Rates (F/R) lbs/in: 515 | 455
- Top Mounts - Front: Camber / Rear: Reuses OEM
- 06-13 Audi A3 Quattro (8P), all engines
- Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
- For cars which have electronic dampers, make sure they are shut down. Specific electronical damper shut-downs are available from KW. Please check our accessories list
- Only for cars with a clamp diameter of 54,6 mm on the front axle
If you want a competition level coilover that will be at home both on the Track and on the Street then the KW Clubsport coilovers were made for you. The combination of high-end racing technology in a maintenance-free OE quality package makes the Clubsports the ideal setup for avid track enthusiasts that still use their car for street driving.
The Clubsports feature full height adjustability with damper tuning aimed at very high performance driving without sacrificing too much comfort and ride quality. The damper's independent rebound and compression (2-way) adjustability allows for the ultimate suspension tuning experience, combined with the durability of their "inox-line" stainless steel construction.