- Pull ahead of the competition with an Injen intake for your Audi A4 Turbo / Audi A5 Turbo.
- Give your engine that sweet induction noise everyone loves!
- Improve the visual appeal of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to justify to your significant other.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Direct fit for: 2009-2016 Audi A4 L4-2.0L Turbo / 2009-2017 Audi A5 L4-2.0L Turbo
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 12 hp and 18 lb-ft. of torque
- Cold Air Intake Design
- Features Injens patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Features Injens patented Air Fusion Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1017-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1035BLK or 1035RED
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-476-8
- CARB EO applies to A4 model years 2009-2012 only
- CARB EO does not apply to any A5 model years
Does your Audi A4 Turbo / Audi A5 Turbo feel a little down on power? Need a little more excitement in your driving experience? Injen is here to help with both! Injen has engineered their Cold Air Intake specifically for your Audi A4 Turbo / Audi A5 Turbo to optimize power, sound, and even the look of your engine bay. Constructed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum, every SP Cold Air Intake incorporates their patented Mega Ram (MR) and Air Fusion designs for maximum performance (without tuning) and comes with a cleanable air filter.
Injen Cold Air Intakes are designed to get your engine the coolest air possible while still being safe and reliable. The intakes are meticulously designed for ease of installation with a perfect fit, and Dyno tested/proven to make power and keep you ahead of the competition. If that wasn't enough, all Injen intakes come with a limited Lifetime Warranty so you can be sure they will perform perfectly as long as you own them.