- Pull ahead of the competition with an Injen short ram intake for your Ford Mustang.
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Direct fit for: 2011-2014 Ford Mustang V6-3.7L
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 14 hp and 14 lb-ft. of torque
- Features Injens patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios with no additional tuning
- 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1015-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1034BLK or 1034RED
- Available with multiple finish options (select applications)
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
Does your Ford Mustang feel a little down on power? Need a little more excitement in your driving experience? Injen is here to help with both! Injen has engineered their Cold Air Intake specifically for your Ford Mustang to optimize power, sound, and even the look of your engine bay. Constructed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum, every PF Short Ram Air Intake is designed to last and comes with a cleanable air filter.
Injen Short Ram Air Intakes are designed to get your engine the most air possible while fitting snugly in your engine bay. The PF-Series intake was designed for easy installation, utilizing the Injen's patented MR & Air Fusion Technology, and Dyno tested/proven to make power and keep you ahead of the competition. All Injen intakes come with a limited Lifetime Warranty so you can be sure they will continue to perform year after year.
Worried about the Short Ram design over a true cold air intake? Some vehicles are really difficult to design a true cold air intake because of engine bay design or emissions regulations. Injen does a great job creating a cool space with heat shielding and positioning to ensure you're drawing the freshest air in the engine bay and giving you the most power possible.