- Pull ahead of the competition with an Injen short ram intake for your E9X 335i / E8X 135i (N55).
- Give your engine that intoxicating induction noise!
- Improve the look of your engine bay.
- Better gas mileage makes it easier to sell your significant other on.
- Cleanable air filter for low cost maintenance.
- Direct fit for: 2011-2013 BMW 135i L6-3.0L Turbo (E82/88) / 2011-2013 BMW 335i/xi L6-3.0L Turbo (E9X)
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 15 hp and 18 lb-ft. of torque
- Short Ram Air Intake Design
- Features Injens patented Air Fusion Technology
- Fully functional ram air scoop directs cool air into the air filter
- Provides power gains while maintaining A/F ratios
- No additional tuning required
- 6061-T6 aluminum intake tubing
- Fully serviceable Injen SuperNano-Web dry air filter
- Replacement air filter part number X-1021-BB
- Optional hydroshield part number 1037BLK or 1037RED
- Available in multiple finishes
- Aggressive engine tone under full throttle
- Smooth intake piping eliminates restrictions and improves airflow
- Injen Technology Limited Lifetime Warranty
- CARB EO #: D-476-8
- CARB EO # applies to 2011-2012 model years only
Does your E9X 335i / E8X 135i (N55) feel a little down on power? Need a little more excitement in your driving experience? Injen is here to help with both! Injen has engineered their Short Ram Air Intake specifically for your E9X 335i / E8X 135i (N55) to optimize power, sound, and even the look of your engine bay. Constructed out of 6061-T6 Aluminum, every SP Short Ram Air Intake incorporates their patented Mega Ram (MR) and Air Fusion designs for maximum performance (without tuning) and comes with a cleanable air filter.
Injen Cold Air Intakes are designed to get your engine the coolest air possible while still being safe and reliable. The intakes are meticulously designed for ease of installation with a perfect fit, and Dyno tested/proven to make power and keep you ahead of the competition. If that wasn't enough, all Injen intakes come with a limited Lifetime Warranty so you can be sure they will perform perfectly as long as you own them.