- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your 991 911.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the perfect height while maintaining your factory dampers
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 0.60 - 1.4
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 0.80 - 1.6
- Engineered to work with factory (OEM) electronic shocks/dampers
- Includes precision adjustable collars and spring perches
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2013-2019 991 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 [Coupe, Cabrio, Targa]
- 2013-2019 991 Porsche 911 Carrera 4S [Coupe, Cabrio, Targa]
- Lowering varies by engine size, battery package, and model options.
- incl PASM
- w/o front end lift
- not for PDCC
Looking for height adjustable lowering without going full coilovers? Want to maintain your factory electronic dampers? The H&R Adjustable Lowering Springs are exactly what you are looking for. Get fine tuned ride height adjustments within a micro millimeter while maintaining your factory shocks/dampers.
H&R VTF Adjustable Lowering Springs are specifically designed and tuned to work with your 991 911's factory damping for superb ride and great handling.