- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your FY Q5 / SQ5.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Dial in the perfect height while maintaining your factory dampers
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.6 - 2.5 (Q5) / 1.4 - 2.0 (SQ5)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.7 - 2.7 (Q5) / 1.5 - 2.2 (SQ5)
- Engineered to work with factory (OEM) electronic shocks/dampers
- Includes precision adjustable collars and spring perches
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- 2009-2017 Audi Q5 Premium [AWD]
- 2009-2017 Audi Q5 Premium Plus [AWD]
- 2009-2017 Audi Q5 Prestige [AWD]
- 2013-2017 Audi SQ5 [AWD]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- w/o MRC
Looking for height adjustable lowering without going full coilovers? Want to maintain your factory electronic dampers? The H&R Adjustable Lowering Springs are exactly what you are looking for. Get fine tuned ride height adjustments within a micro millimeter while maintaining your factory shocks/dampers.
H&R VTF Adjustable Lowering Springs are specifically designed and tuned to work with your FY Q5 / SQ5's factory damping for superb ride and great handling.