- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your E36 3-Series.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth and comfortable sporty ride.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.50
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.00
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- OEM Quality Dampers designed specifically for your E36 3-Series and H&R Springs
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 325i
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 325is
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 328i
- 1992-1998 E36 BMW 328is
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- after 6/22/92
- not cabrio
The H&R Touring Cup Kit is a great option if you are looking for a lowered ride height and are due to replace your factory dampers on your E36 3-Series (which don't last past 60-80k miles). You can get that nice lowered ride height you want, maintain a comfortable ride, and improve performance while refreshing your old, worn out dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your E36 3-Series. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.