- Get rid of that ugly fender gap on your Audi A3 / Rabbit.
- Stay ahead of your competition with improved handling.
- Turn heads with an aggressive lowered stance.
- Impress your passengers with a smooth and comfortable sporty ride.
- Approx. Front Lowering (in): 1.30 (A3) / 1.50 (Golf / Rabbit)
- Approx. Rear Lowering (in): 1.30 (A3) / 1.40 (Golf / Rabbit)
- TUV - ISO 9001 Certified
- Corrosion and Sag resistant 54SiCr6 shot-peened Steel Construction
- OEM Quality Dampers designed specifically for your Audi A3 / Rabbit and H&R Springs
- 2005-2013 Audi A3 [2WD, 4 cyl, TDI]
- 2006-2009 MK5 Volkswagen Golf (Rabbit S) [2.5L, 1.9 TDI, 2.0L Turbo]
- 2006-2009 MK5 Volkswagen Golf (Rabbit) [2.5L, 1.9 TDI, 2.0L Turbo]
- Lowering height will vary on vehicles with factory sport suspensions such as BMW M-Technik, Mercedes-Benz Sport-line suspension, Audi-Sport suspension, etc.
- When lowering the chassis more than 1.4", and your vehicle has a 42mm or larger drive shaft you must use one of H&R's Audi/Volkswagen front sway bars to accomplish adequate drive shaft clearance.
- 2005-2013 A3 - only fits 55mm front strut clamp
The H&R Touring Cup Kit is a great option if you are looking for a lowered ride height and are due to replace your factory dampers on your Audi A3 / Rabbit (which don't last past 60-80k miles). You can get that nice lowered ride height you want, maintain a comfortable ride, and improve performance while refreshing your old, worn out dampers.
Fender gap can be the biggest eye sore that ruin the beautiful lines of your Audi A3 / Rabbit. On top of improving looks, the lower center of gravity and higher spring rates result in improved handling. Bang for the buck, it's hard to beat the performance and visual improvements.