- Reduced body roll and improve handling on your Beetle / Golf / GTI to stay ahead of the competition.
- Increase performance without affecting ride quality or comfort.
- Front Bar Diameter: 26mm
- Rear Bar Diameter: 22mm
- Front: Adjustable / Rear: Adjustable
- Crafted from a special 50CrV4 steel alloy (highest tensile strength available)
- Cold-formed and heat-treated, with forged seamless bar ends
- Shot-Peened finish for increased durability
- ISO9001 certified
- 2013-2019 Volkswagen Beetle Cabrio
- 2016-2018 Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Dune [1.8T]
- 2016-2018 Volkswagen Beetle Dune [1.8T]
- 2017-2018 Volkswagen Beetle R-Line 2.0T [2.0T]
- 2012-2019 Volkswagen Beetle Turbo [2.0T]
- 2010-2014 MK6 Volkswagen Golf [2.5L]
- 2010-2014 MK6 Volkswagen Golf GTI [2.0L Turbo]
Sway Bars are the biggest handling upgrade you can do on your Beetle / Golf / GTI. Increasing the roll resistance dramatically increases cornering control, lateral stability, and grip without sacrificing ride quality and comfort. While there are not aesthetic improvements, you can't beat the handling upgrade of a quality set of performance sway bars.
If your goal is to have the best handling Beetle / Golf / GTI possible, we highly recommend a set of H&R Sway Bars.